Author Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai
Please don't turn into NTR-shit, please!
this would have been so much better if it was not a 4-koma
Thumbnail Chapter
cute
anyone else think the volume 3 cover art makes Megumi look like she's wearing a traditional English fox hunting outfit?

@dankdevice that attire is so specific i don't think anyone would have thought of that
maybe this will be the last chapter or volume :( sad, this is cute manga,

https://twitter.com/tachibanaroku/status/1087960589660577792?s=19

this is the manga that was published from 2015 why only publish 3 volumes until now?
Time to wait T-T
@dankdevice I didn't think of that, but it sure made me laugh after reading your comment.
How come this manga stopped to get updated weekly?
Vol 3 just came out in Jan 2019. It'll take a while for the next tankobon to come out.
Gib more.
Last edited 4 mo ago by 8man.
I generally don't have much respect in regards to having a mindset that thinks that "hookups" is a fabulous thing. I only accept monogamous serious relationship. So this is already a dealbreaker.

Those two people are exactly like that. however I only read up to ch 4 before quitting. It isn't worth the time to read this and it has a comedy genre but I didn't even move my facial expression in the slighest bit.

The personalities is off putting to me aswell. However I am a boring guy myself but I find these two annoying and irritable.

However, I get it why people want to read something like this. Everyone has different tastes.
@FTU
Can you reccomend me ones with monogamous serious relationship? I'll also take light novels and hentai too.
@ftu there is no hookup.both are virgins.they didn't hookup the first time.atleast that's how remember it.
They walk a very fine line trying to make him not quite too much of a jerk, but the unfortunate side-effect of that is he starts feeling more and more manipulative.

Like, some of his teasing was always lightly manipulative in the first place, but his "I'll do something actually a bit bad and then cutely apologize about it" pattern just feels recursively a bit more scudge as we go on.

It's not like he's a deplorable monster, just... the kind of guy where if your friend had him as a boyfriend, you'd feel like it wasn't to the extent that someone should intervene, yet you'd somehow wish they'd find someone a bit better.

I actually kind of like him some of the time despite that, but that little-bit-grimy feeling about him just doesn't go away...
5 months...
@Megazorged
I suggest buying this manga to help the author and release some chapters.
What happened to the TLs?
Wow. i forgot about it. Its been 7 months already, wow! Whats happened? Axed or just dropped by translator?